Is Open-Imaging still running

EricG
Hi,

I have tried to get a quote for the micro-manager service program from Open-Imaging (https://open-imaging.com/) as well as emailing their [hidden email] directly but have not received a response. Does anyone know the status of Open-imaging?

Thanks,

Eric

--
Eric Greenwald, Ph.D.
Postdoctoral Researcher

Re: Is Open-Imaging still running

Mark Tsuchida-3
Dear Eric, and Micro-Manager Community,

On Tue, May 30, 2017 at 5:10 PM, Eric Greenwald <[hidden email]> wrote:
I have tried to get a quote for the micro-manager service program from Open-Imaging (https://open-imaging.com/) as well as emailing their [hidden email] directly but have not received a response. Does anyone know the status of Open-imaging?

I am sorry for my lack of response.

Open Imaging is very much alive, and a lot is going on. In fact, almost too much for me to keep up. I am sorry this led to my delay in responding to you and several other people over the past couple of months.

Although I am running Open Imaging entirely by myself at the moment (something I hope will change in the near future; if anyone is interested in working with me at Open Imaging, please contact me off-list), I feel a strong responsibility to the Micro-Manager project, for which my co-founders and I have created Open Imaging as a hub organization. I can only hope for your patience as I continue to adapt to this new role. I am as committed as ever to make Micro-Manager a continued success.

I would also like to thank all of you in the Micro-Manager community who have supported our effort up to now, both financially and by kind words of encouragement. I humbly ask for your continued support.

For those of you to whom I owe a reply, I will get back to you as soon as possible.

I am also aware that I have not been doing a very good job of communicating the status and progress of Micro-Manager and Open Imaging, and will change this in the near future. At this moment I am very much focussed on getting the 2.0 branch ready for release. I will keep you all informed about its progress.

Sincerely,
Mark

Mark A. Tsuchida
CEO & CTO