Is it possible to adjust the micro-manager with "Leica S9D+Nikon D750" combination for the z-stack workflow?

Is it possible to adjust the micro-manager with "Leica S9D+Nikon D750" combination for the z-stack workflow?

Ersin Demirel

Hello Everyone,

My name is Ersin Demirel and I am working on Systematic Entomology, especially Cicadas and their neighborhoods. As a requirement of my job, I have to photograph especially male genital structures that I use for the identification of species. For this purpose I was only able to get a Leica S9D stereo microscope which is working manually and Nikon D750 DSLR camera with the limited budget provided by the institution I work for. So, Is it possible to adjust the micro-manager with "Leica S9D+Nikon D750" combination for the z-stack workflow?

Sincerely,

Ersin.