Linux, Lumenera

Michel Paquet
Hi There,

I have installed Micro-Manager 1.4 and the Lumenera Linux SDK on a machine running Lubuntu 16.06. Both Micro-Manager and the camera appear to be working fine. But, you guessed it, they don't talk to each other. So close. Is there a way to have Micro-Manager recognize the Infinity 2-1 camera, by shuffling folders or other?

Thank you!

Michel

Re: Linux, Lumenera

Nico Stuurman-2
H Michel,

> I have installed Micro-Manager 1.4 and the Lumenera Linux SDK on a
> machine running Lubuntu 16.06. Both Micro-Manager and the camera
> appear to be working fine. But, you guessed it, they don't talk to
> each other. So close. Is there a way to have Micro-Manager recognize
> the Infinity 2-1 camera, by shuffling folders or other?

According to the Micro-Manager website
(https://micro-manager.org/wiki/Lumenera), the Lumenera Camera adaptor
source code is not in the Micro-Manager repository, so your linux
Micro-Manager installation does not include that adaptor binary.  You
can ask Lumenera if they are willing to share that source code with you
(and us;).  Since they only build on Windows, you may need to have some
work to do to get it to build on Linux if they indeed share it with you.

Let us know where you get with this!