Live Add to series shutter

Jordan Patti
Hi,

I'm having some trouble with the add to series function in live mode.
I'm running version 1.3.40 with auto shutter enabled. When I add an
image to a series, it seems that the shutter briefly closes. Randomly
(maybe 1 out of 20 times) it seems to not reopen and there will be no
illumination. This does not produce an error message and live
continues to display an image, but there seems to be no way to regain
illumination without restarting the software. This is occurring with a
DTOL-shutter that is part of our spinning disc confocal. I have a
couple of core logs I can send that were acquired when this occurred
that may show something.

Also, can the program remember the directory where we saved the last
series? That would save some time.

Best,

Jordan