Quantcast

tontondave617
Hi,

Im trying to write a plugin that will import/load my data set and assign them as stacks. What I wrote so far is getting the directory but I cant seem to understand loading the files from that directory.

I am using DirectoryChooser to get the path, however I cant see any other methods online on getting them to load. I tried OpenDialog but I cant seem to grasp the concept of it. Can someone help me please as Im still a beginner at java and doing this as a part of my final year project.

Note: Eclipse Kepler is used for the project.

Thank you,
Anton.