MM in Snow Leopard

James T. Russell
Hello Nico,
Does MM run OK in Snow Leopard?  Can I go ahead and upgrade my OS?  I will wait to hear from the list before I upgrade.
Thanks
James

"Success is getting what you want. Happiness is wanting what you get." -- Dave Gardner

Dr. James T. Russell
Head, Section on Cell Biology and Signal Transduction
Director, Microscopy and Imaging Core
NICHD, NIH
Building 49, Room 5A-22
49 Convent Drive, MSC 4480
Bethesda, MD 20892-4480
Phone:  301-496-5493
Fax     :  301-496-9939
Cell    :  301-237-5493

Re: MM in Snow Leopard

Nico Stuurman-4
Hi James,

> Does MM run OK in Snow Leopard?  Can I go ahead and upgrade my OS?
> I will wait to hear from the list before I upgrade.

Yes it does.  We are now even building on Snow Leopard (and building 3-
way universal binaries), and you can run Micro-Manager either in 32-
bit or 64-bit mode.  Make sure that your equipment (especially those
pieces that need a driver, like your camera) will work on Snow Leopard.