MM2 logfile popup

leoscholl
Hi, does anyone know why I might be getting a popup that says "Logfile too big! Deleting contents"? I'm running MM2 inside Matlab and every few weeks I get this message and the only option is "OK", and it blocks execution until I click ok... sometimes i catch it but sometimes nobody is around and i end up photobleaching my samples :(
Any leads would be helpful. Best if i could simply turn off the logging, whatever it is... Thanks!

Re: MM2 logfile popup

Tyler

Hi leoscholl.

Are you tried adjust log file management option of MM?
You can find the option under MM menu, Tool>Options> "Delete log files after
x days"

I hopefully help you this.