Mailing list through Nabble

Nico Stuurman-2
Hello all,

You may have noticed that it is no longer possible to post messages to
this mailing list through the Nabble interface unless you are registered
as a user.  This policy change was prompted by spamming of the archive
on Nabble. If you use the Nabble interface, please use it to send the
administrators there (Jon Daniels and me) a sign that you are a nice
human person who does not spam, and we will add you to the user list.
If you do not use Nabble, there is nothing you need to do.