Marzhauser and Lumascope synchronization control

Marzhauser and Lumascope synchronization control

Barbara
Dear all, I am using ┬ÁManager to control Marzhauser xy stage with Lumascope
620. I use the xy stage to move a glass slide over the camera of the
Lumascope and take images after every move. Is there a possibility in
micromanager to control the speed (increase the speed) of the movement of
the stage and still maintain the synchronization between the xy stage and
lumascope? Thank you for your help. Barbara.