Measurement Computing PCI-DDA06/16 and PCI-DIO24 cards and MM

Measurement Computing PCI-DDA06/16 and PCI-DIO24 cards and MM

tamara7
Hi,

did anyone tried to drive Measurement Computing PCI-DDA08/16 and PCI-DIO24
cards with Micromanager?

I am aware of the adapter for PCI-DDA08/16 card. For certain reasons I need
to buy 06/16 and would like to know if it is compatible with MM. On the
other hand, I tried PCI-DIO24 with PCI-DDA08/16 adapter to control ON/OFF
state of a device (through control box), with no success.

thank you for any suggestions,

Tamara