Micro-manager Audio Support

Paul Millhouse
Hi,
Does the Micro-Manager support any audio functionality? That is, can I add an audio channel (from a USB microphone for example) to a video feed?
I would like to record both video and audio using an AmScope MU1003 microscope camera.
Please let me know if this is possible, and how it might be accomplished.
Thanks

Re: Micro-manager Audio Support

Stuurman, Nico
Hi Paul,

> Does the Micro-Manager support any audio functionality? That is, can I
> add an audio channel (from a USB microphone for example) to a video feed?
> I would like to record both video and audio using an AmScope MU1003
> microscope camera.
> Please let me know if this is possible, and how it might be accomplished.

There are no facilities for audio recording in Micro-Manager.

Re: Micro-manager Audio Support

Paul Millhouse
Thanks for the response.
Please let me know if there are any other ways that you might know of that would allow me to record video with an AmScope MU1003 along with an audio channel from another source.
Thanks

Hi Paul,