Micro-manager does not recognize older QImaging camera

Micro-manager does not recognize older QImaging camera

Mike
Hi,  Trying to use M-M with a QImaging Retiga SRV camera.  I've tested the
camera, driver and acquisition using QCapture.exe, and it works fine (but
this program is very rudimentary).

Using the Configuration Wizard, M-m (v. 1.4.21) has no entry for QCam.
There is a QCam entry under a Zeiss product, but it is inactive (greyed
out).  Using PVCam does not work.  I've also tried M-M v. 1.3.49.

I also have a Coolsnap camera which works fine under M-m/PVCam.  Is there a
trick to getting the Retiga to be recognized?

Thanks!

Re: Micro-manager does not recognize older QImaging camera

Straub, Volko A. (Dr.)
Hi Mike,

Did you manage to solve your problem? I use a QImaging QIClick camera that is controlled by the QCapture software. Running Micromanager 2.0, the device adapter shows up as QCam and the camera runs without problems. In the past, I also used the camera under Micromanager 1.4 without any real issues.

Have you tried a clean install of Micromanager?

Good luck,
Volko