Micro manager on non debian based linux

Ali-8
Hi,

I am trying to build micromanager on an installation of puppy linux. For
the life of me I cannot get svn to work with ssl enabled and so cannot
get the source code to build. Is there a tar file somewhere that I could
get?

Thanks

Ali

Re: Micro manager on non debian based linux

Johan Henriksson-4
this is all I do:
svn co https://valelab.ucsf.edu/svn/micromanager2/branches/micromanager1.3
never failed for me.

there is a nightly build I think, forgot if it comes with source

/Johan

On Thu, Jan 14, 2010 at 11:00 AM, Ali <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

I am trying to build micromanager on an installation of puppy linux. For
the life of me I cannot get svn to work with ssl enabled and so cannot
get the source code to build. Is there a tar file somewhere that I could
get?

Thanks

Ali

Johan Henriksson
PhD student, Karolinska Institutet
http://mahogny.areta.org  http://www.endrov.net

Re: Micro manager on non debian based linux

Hoover, Karl
Hi Ali & Johan,

The Windows nightly builds do not contain the source code.

If you really can't get subversion working, wget might work for you. I just tried it here (on windows) and it downloaded the mm source pretty quickly.

Take a look at http://www.gnu.org/software/wget/

I issued a command as follows:

wget --no-check-certificate -r https://valelab.ucsf.edu/svn/micromanager2/branches/micromanager1.3

Best Regards,

Karl

http://mahogny.areta.org<http://mahogny.areta.org/>  http://www.endrov.net<http://www.endrov.net/>

Re: Micro manager on non debian based linux

Ali-8
Johan, Karl Hi,

Thanks for your help - wget worked a treat.

Ali