Micromanager 1.4 plug-in seems to be hanging- how to ensure all threads are stopped once plug-in ends function

Micromanager 1.4 plug-in seems to be hanging- how to ensure all threads are stopped once plug-in ends function

SaralaT

Hi everyone,

I have generated a plug-in to do tracking of single particles. Right now it runs great. How ever once I finish one time of tracking, some times the next time I activate the tracking, the tracking stops midway and hangs. I suspect that there is some thread still waiting or running in back ground from last run. How can I code the last line of the tracking plug-in to end all hanging/running threads in background before it ends the tracking event each time, so that a new tracking event will be fresh with nothing running/hanging at background?

Thanks a lot!

Best Regards,

Sarala

Re: Micromanager 1.4 plug-in seems to be hanging- how to ensure all threads are stopped once plug-in ends function

SaralaT

Hi everyone,

By the way i use Java as my programming language. I forgot to mension in my last email.

Thanks a lot!

Sarala

Sent from my Xperia™ by Sony smartphone

---- Sarala Neomi Tantirimudalige wrote ----