Micromanager 2 beta 3, how to reduce StepSizeX_um to 0.01 um

Micromanager 2 beta 3, how to reduce StepSizeX_um to 0.01 um

Dhananjay
I am working with Micromanager 2 beta3. I have the Prior H117 stage which has
a resolution of 0.01um and a speed of 15um/s. To my knowledge, the property
StepSizeX_um is set to 1 um and I have not been able to figure out how to
reduce this to 0.01 um. I have been developing a BeanShell-based program to
implement an experimental procedure which requires very high accuracy for
stage positioning. Everything is working fine except for the fineness of the
stage movement.

Any help is appreciated!