Micromanager, Zeiss AxioCam HRM and Windows 10 compatability

Micromanager, Zeiss AxioCam HRM and Windows 10 compatability

Will B
Hi,

We are running micromanager on a Windows 7 machine which needs to be upgraded to Windows 10. I just wanted to confirm our camera (Zeiss AxioCam HRm) and the capture card will work with micromanager in Windows 10. Thanks,

Regards,

Will

Re: Micromanager, Zeiss AxioCam HRM and Windows 10 compatability

nanthony
Hi Will,

If the camera's drivers are supported on Windows 10 then I don't see any reason why micromanager would have any problems on Windows 10 vs 7.

You'd have to check with the manufacturer if you want to make sure that the camera works on Windows 10.

--Nick