Micromanager installation on Ubuntu 18.04 LTS

Micromanager installation on Ubuntu 18.04 LTS

Biswajit
Hi,  would like to install Micromanager on Ubuntu 18.04 LTS, but couldn't succeed by following the wiki on micromanager website. It especially showed error during make and sudo make install step. I continued installation by installing "openjdk-8-jdk" as I couldn't install version 6. This is the only change during the process of installation.

The error I saw at the end is:

*** [install-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory '/home/biswajit/mm/micro-manager/DeviceAdapters'
Makefile:522: recipe for target 'install-recursive' failed
make: *** [install-recursive] Error 1

Thanks
Biswajit
--