Mosaic3 setSLMImage need a linear array not an image

Mosaic3 setSLMImage need a linear array not an image

Bruno
Dear all,

I am running on the nightly build 1.4.23 20171026, for some reasons newer
versions give me an error for other components so Id rather sitck with this
one.

I have however found out that the setSLMImage function required that I input
a linear vector rather than an array. This sound a bit cumbersome, but its
still OK. For exmaple, the mosaic is 600x800 and one has to linearize that
vector in the right orientation and then it works.

In which MM version was this solved, so you could input a matrix?

Thanks a lot,
Best!

Re: Mosaic3 setSLMImage need a linear array not an image

JonD
Administrator
Bruno wrote
> I am running on the nightly build 1.4.23 20171026, for some reasons newer
> versions give me an error for other components so Id rather sitck with
> this
> one.

If new versions don't work with your hardware it would be good to give
details here or directly to the device adapter maintainers so that the
recent code changes can be fixed.  Otherwise if you ever need a new feature
or new bugfix then you might be stuck.

Bruno wrote
> In which MM version was this solved, so you could input a matrix?

Searching the SVN timeline for "setSLMImage" gave me this changeset from
14-Dec-2017: https://valelab4.ucsf.edu/trac/micromanager/changeset/16554.
I'm guessing this is what you're looking for.  The nightly build with the
same date would be the first to incorporate those changes.

Jon