Multi-Camera acquisition

joroy
Hi,

I would like to know what would be the best approach to do parallel
heterogeneous multi-camera acquisition using only MMCore/MMDevice and
DevicesAdapters(No GUI involved). The system would have 6 cameras(3
differents types) triggered by an external trigger(TTL). Once triggered, all
cameras would acquire N images independently.

I'm aware that this may be not possible to do with the current state of
MMCore but I would like to have some pointers about how to implement it in
the current architecture. Ex: Shoud I use multiple threads or
multi-processes?  Having 6 threads or 6 processes calling
startSequenceAcquisition in parallel is something feasible?

Best regards,
Jonathan