NI DAQ: Start task when snapping an image or live view

NI DAQ: Start task when snapping an image or live view

lightningstorms
Hey all,

I'm currently writing a driver with a NI DAQ Card. As some of you may know this means I create my write array, setup the task and start it. This is all working but I would like to start it as soon as the user wants to make an image. Is there a function I missed that fires off when you start your acquisition?

My class inherits from the CSignalIOBase class, if it's useful information.

Thanks in advance,

Danny Dorstijn