Newport Conex-AGP device adapter?

bonnefond
Hi everyone,

I would like to order a motor rotary stage (CONEX-AG-PR100P from Newport
inc.) by Micro-Manager. This rotary stage is controlled by CONEX-AGP
model. However, I can just choose either Newport Conex-CC or Newport
SMC100 controller model of which have Micro-Manager adapters. I looked
over the Conex-AGP model here but, after reading, I did not see if
anyone has already used this device adapter. So I would like to know if
a such device support already exists.

Thanks,

Sylvain