Nikon Diaphot 200

Nesrin Senbil
Hello All,

I am trying to set the micromanager with my microscope which is an old one, inverted Nikon Diaphot200, which is not in the list of device support:

Did any of you use micromanager with Nikon Diaphot before? Any ideas which steps to take?

-Nesrin

Re: Nikon Diaphot 200

Petro
Hi Nesrin.
I would say chances are very slim if it is not listed. You can search GitHub if someone has done it. If not then you will have to write it yourself. Look into manual if command list or something similar is available for it.
Best.
Petro.

On Wed, Mar 13, 2019, 17:46 Nesrin Senbil <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello All,

I am trying to set the micromanager with my microscope which is an old one, inverted Nikon Diaphot200, which is not in the list of device support:

Did any of you use micromanager with Nikon Diaphot before? Any ideas which steps to take?

-Nesrin

Re: Nikon Diaphot 200

Christopher Hurt
Hi Nesrin,

What exactly on the diaphot 200 are you attempting to control? I have a 300 In my classroom, and can’t think of anything on the stand that would really be directly controllable. It may be that any drives or cameras you have connected are supported,

-Chris