Nikon NiE cotnrol in uManager ?

Christophe Machu
Hello everyone,

Sorry if the question has already been asked (didn't find the corresponding thread), but I would be interested to control an upright Nikon NiE scope with micro-manager and I see this model is not officially controlled.
I know has well that the dlls of the NiE are close (if not similar) of those of the NiE.

Would have anyone be so kind to advise and/or give me clues about this problem ? If the port is just partial could you tell me what can be controlled ?

Thanks you all in advance for your help,

Christophe