Nikon Ti2 microscope

Anton Sabantsev
Dear Mark!

Could you please update us on the status of the Nikon Ti2 adapter for MM?

Thank you very much for working on this!

Sincerely,
Anton Sabantsev
Post-doctoral Researcher at
Deindl Lab, Uppsala University

LiveCapture stopps

Karsten Schulz

Hello together,

i have integrate my own camera stuff via MicroManagerMaster -SDK and ist works so far.

But at last download of MicroManager i have the effekt,  that the camera Live-View stopps after some

Images.

When incrase the Menu/Options/BufferSize , the live View will be runs a bit longer.

Why the live View stopps after short period of acquisition?

Thanks for any helps in this case

www.FlexxVision.de

Karsten Michael Schulz
Pillnitzer Weg 11
13593 Berlin

Büro/Verwaltung:
+49 (030) 120 102 26
Fax:
+49 (030) 364 044 20
Service:
+49 (0157) 365 623 75

[hidden email]

Re: Nikon Ti2 microscope

nathalieqbb@gmail.com
Dear Mark,

Urgent question concerning the Ti2: is it developed for Windows 10 or Windows 7?
Thanks,
Nathalie

On Fri, Sep 8, 2017 at 4:01 PM, Anton Sabantsev <[hidden email]> wrote:
Dear Mark!

Could you please update us on the status of the Nikon Ti2 adapter for MM?

Thank you very much for working on this!

Sincerely,
Anton Sabantsev
Post-doctoral Researcher at
Deindl Lab, Uppsala University

Prof. Nathalie Q. Balaban

Racah Institute of Physics

The Hebrew University

Jerusalem, 91904, Israel

Phone: +972-2-6585400 ; Fax: +972-2-6585474

Lab website: http://bio-site.phys.huji.ac.il/

Re: LiveCapture stopps

HI Karsten,

On 9/9/17 2:15 PM, Karsten Schulz wrote:

> i have integrate my own camera stuff via MicroManagerMaster -SDK and
> ist works so far.
>
> But at last download of MicroManager i have the effekt,  that the
> camera Live-View stopps after some
>
> Images.

Is that with Micro-Manager 2.0?  We stopped using 2.0 because of this
bug.  Mark has been working on a branch that fixes this, but that branch
still has many other unfinished things, so for the time being it is best
to stick to 1.4.

If you still have this bug in 1.4, then there is another problem.

Re: LiveCapture stopps

Karsten Schulz

Hallo Nico,

thank you for answer, i have download the 32Bit Nightly Build : MMSetup_32bit_1.4.23_20170908.exe

I hope this is the right one ?

Thank you for your Support,

best regards Karsten

www.FlexxVision.de