Nikon barrier wheel

Jonathon Pines
I am just setting up Micromanager to run a Nikon Ti Eclipse from a 64-bit Windows 7 machine. I am using Micromanager 1.4.14. I can control all of the functions except for the barrier wheel. I can run the barrier wheel using the Device/Property browser (and using Nikon tools) but I do not have the option to control it in the configuration settings. No doubt this is simple user error but any advice gratefully received.

Jon

Re: Nikon barrier wheel

Arthur D. Edelstein
Hi Jon,

Did you try adding it to a configuration group? Press the "Group +"
button at the bottom of the configuration pad to add the property to a
group. Or are you running into a different problem?

Best regards,
Arthur