Quantcast

No Shutter Response PICAM & PIXIS 1024B

Jason
Hello,

I'm just a lowly undergrad trying to set up our SPIM microscope following OpenSpim.org and micromanager. I am currently having trouble with getting micromanager to open and close our camera shutter (Pixis1024B). I spoke with a gentleman over at Princeton Instruments and he told me that the PIXIS 1024B cannot be controlled with micromanager but i know others on this forum have done so.

I confirmed our camera is working using the P.I. program: Lightfield. We can successfully image and alter setting there but for some reason cannot get the shutter to open on micromanager. I have downloaded PICam for our 64 bit computer but not exactly sure where that comes into play in the whole process... that may be another topic for another time.

Any help is GREATLY appreciated.

Jason

Re: No Shutter Response PICAM & PIXIS 1024B

Toshio Suzuki
Hi Jason

   Just now, I tested PIXIS1024B with MicroManager (64bit) and can control shutter. Then I don't know where is your system wrong. I'm sorry that I cannot help you.

Toshio Suzuki

Re: No Shutter Response PICAM & PIXIS 1024B

Jason
Mr. Suzuki,

Thank you for your response. I appreciate the confirmation that it is possible. May I ask how you set up your system or can you please point me to what directions you followed to set it up?

Thank you,

Jason

On Apr 13, 2017, at 11:06 PM, Toshio Suzuki [via Micro-Manager] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi Jason

   Just now, I tested PIXIS1024B with MicroManager (64bit) and can control shutter. Then I don't know where is your system wrong. I'm sorry that I cannot help you.

Toshio Suzuki

http://micro-manager.3463995.n2.nabble.com/No-Shutter-Response-PICAM-PIXIS-1024B-tp7588325p7588334.html
To unsubscribe from No Shutter Response PICAM & PIXIS 1024B, click here.
NAML