No Such Method Error

Mahesh Kakuturu
Hi,

I am having trouble adding a method to MMCore for top API.
I was successfully added a method to MMCore and builded. I can see this function in MMCoreJ_wrap.cxx file and from Java code right click that method is also showing in CMMCore.java. But in run time it is throwing exception.
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: mmcorej.CMMCore.scanAFMImage()V

Can anyone help me what extra step I need to do to access the newly added method from Java side.

--
Best Regards,
Mahesh Kakuturu