Quantcast

OSX (Intel) Installation

Steve Robinette
Hi- I'm trying to install Micro-Manager 1.3.40 beta on an OSX Leopard machine.  When I download the file and mount the disk image there is no folder called "Micro-Manager1.3" which the documentation guide says to find.  I can open Micro-Manager from the disk image by double clicking on the ImageJ icon, but this will not accept .cfg files for our Retiga 4000R camera.

Thanks,
-Steven Robinette

Re: OSX (Intel) Installation

Arthur D. Edelstein
Dear Steve,

>When I download the file and mount the disk image there is no
> folder called "Micro-Manager1.3" which the documentation guide says to find.

This is my mistake and will be fixed in the next release. In the
meantime, you can create a folder, and copy all of the files from the
disk image into it.

>  I can open Micro-Manager from the disk image by double clicking on the
> ImageJ icon, but this will not accept .cfg files for our Retiga 4000R

What .cfg files are you referring to? Are these Micro-Manager config
files? What happens when you try to start? Can you load
MMConfig_demo.cfg?

Best regards,
Arthur