Quantcast

Olympus UC30 camera Olympus IX41 microscope

Olympus UC30 camera Olympus IX41 microscope

Jennifer Kee
Hi, I need to know to connect my olympus UC30 to micromanager through an olympus IX51 microscope. Thanks.

Re: Olympus UC30 camera Olympus IX41 microscope

m.losen

Dear Jennifer

ā€œHi, I need to know to connect my olympus UC30 to micromanager through an olympus IX51 microscope. Thanks.ā€

I remember the same question was asked ~2 years ago; I thought the Ximea drivers might be an option, but Iā€™m not sure if it could be tested then:

http://micro-manager.3463995.n2.nabble.com/camera-configuration-td7585190.html

greetings,

Mario