Opening ImageJ.exe

Micro-Manager mailing list

Hello,

I am trying to build my own version of MicroManager, and I am having a problem opening the imageJ.exe. I am able to open and run the program from ij.jar, but the imageJ.exe does not open and it does not display an error message.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Amber

The content of this message is APPLIED MATERIALS CONFIDENTIAL. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify me, delete this email and do not use or distribute this email.

Re: Opening ImageJ.exe

Nico Stuurman-2
Hi Amber,

I am trying to build my own version of MicroManager, and I am having a problem opening the imageJ.exe. I am able to open and run the program from ij.jar, but the imageJ.exe does not open and it does not display an error message.

Are you trying to build your own installer, or do you want to run your own MMJ_.jar and/or your own device adapters?  In the latter case, you could replace these files in an existing Micro-Manager installation.  If you want to distribute your own installer, things do get a bit more complicated.  I kind of recognize the issue you describe, but my memory is very hazy. It will be helpful to explain the steps you take to put things together.