PCO/Cooke Senicam EM support?

Thomas Huber
Hello,
does anybody know how to set the EM gain for the Sensicam EM?
I have tried both PCO and Sensicam devices in micro-manager.
With Sensicam my camera is not recognized, but with the generic
PCO device it is possible to use the camera.  The only problem is
that there is no control to set the EM gain.
It seems that the source code does not really make use of the
gain parameter for the camera.
Regards,
Thomas

Dr. Thomas Huber
Rockefeller University
1230 York Avenue, Box 187
New York, NY 10065
phone: +1(212)327-8284
fax: +1(212)327-7904
http://www.sakmarlab.com/Overview/People/

Re: PCO/Cooke Senicam EM support?

Franz Reitner, pco ag
Hi Thomas,

EM gain is not implemented up to now, but I'm working on it.
I'll update the repo the next days.

Regards,
Franz

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----

Property browser

Franz Reitner, pco ag
Hi all,

I have a tiny problem within the property browser. In case I create a
range property, e.g. gain within a range of 1...9 a slider will be shown
and an edit box. When I change the value by typing in or by clicking the
slider arrows the value changes visually, but if I click the close
button after changing, the new value is not validated. If I move the
slider the value will become valid. The only way to make 'edited' and
'arrow changed' values valid is to move the focus to another control,
before closing the window.
This happens with the latest MM on vista.

Regards,
Franz