POC dimax configuration help

Tyler
This post was updated on .

Hi All,

I configured MM with the PCO.dimax CCD and everything work correctly. But I
noticed that it doesn’t supported micro exposure time on the MM program.

I can only set mili-second unit exposure time on the MM. But POC.dimax CCD
exposure ranges are 4 micro seconds to 40 mili seconds, so I can’t used
fully the CCD.

How can I use micro second on the MM with the PCO.dimax CCD?

- Tyler

Re: POC dimax configuration help

Franz Reitner, pco ag

Dear Tyler,

you can type in for e.g. 500us: 0,5

Please be informed that this works only with nightlies after Sep. 2018.

Dipl.-Ing. (FH)

Franz Reitner

Product Development – Software

+49 (0) 9441 2005 0

PCO AG, Donaupark 11, 93309 Kelheim, Germany, www.pco.de

Vorstand / Managing Board: Dr. Emil Ott (Chairman), Alexander Grünig, Luitpold Kaspar

Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats / Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Johann Plöb

USt. ID-Nr. / VAT: DE128590843, Registergericht / Register Court: Amtsgericht Regensburg HRB 9157

Sitz der Gesellschaft / Registered Office: Kelheim

I configured MM with the PCO.dimax CCD and everything work correctly. But I noticed that it doesn’t supported micro exposure time on the MM program.

I can only set mili-second unit exposure time on the MM. But POC.dimax CCD exposure ranges are 4 micro seconds to 40 mili seconds, so I can’t used fully the CCD.

How can I use micro second on the MM with the PCO.dimax CCD?

- Tyler

Tae-yoon, Kim

Cnix Co.,Ltd.
Green Building 2F, 995-2, Daejam-dong, Name-gu, Pohang-si, 790-826, South Korea
Tel +82-54-278-1674
Fax +82-54-278-1675
H.P +82-10-2587-8417
Email [hidden email]