Piezo stage in MM1.3

Claudiu Giurumescu
Hello all,

I have a problem using a piezo stage and mm1.3 (works fine in mm1.2). The mmgr_DAL_DAZStage.dll is not available in mm1.3, so what I did is download the DAZStage folder from mm1.2 put it in the mm1.3 source tree and build DAZStage. The dll that I got is used in mm1.3. I also tried just using the dll from mm1.2 that I know works in 1.2.

The configuration file contains (pertinent lines only):

Device,DA Z Stage,DAZStage,DA Z Stage
Property,DA Z Stage,Stage High Position(um),200.00
Property,DA Z Stage,Stage High Voltage,10
Property,DA Z Stage,Stage Low Position(um),0.00
Property,DA Z Stage,Stage Low Voltage,0.00

What I get when loading the configuration is:

Error code: 39
Line 30: Device,DA Z Stage,DAZStage,DA Z Stage
Error code: 6
Device interface version: core=32, library=30
Device interface version mismatch.

Line 74: Property,DA Z Stage,Stage High Position(um),200.00
Error code: 17
DA Z Stage
Can't find the device with the specified label.

Line 75: Property,DA Z Stage,Stage High Voltage,10
Error code: 17
DA Z Stage
Can't find the device with the specified label.

Line 76: Property,DA Z Stage,Stage Low Position(um),0.00
Error code: 17
DA Z Stage
Can't find the device with the specified label.

Line 77: Property,DA Z Stage,Stage Low Voltage,0.00
Error code: 17
DA Z Stage
Can't find the device with the specified label.

I guess the main problem is the "Device interface version mismatch." Any help with this would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Claudiu

Re: Piezo stage in MM1.3

Nico Stuurman
Administrator
Hi Clauiu,

> I have a problem using a piezo stage and mm1.3 (works fine in
> mm1.2). The mmgr_DAL_DAZStage.dll is not available in mm1.3.

In 1.3 and higher, this code can be found in the Utilities adapter.