Point Grey Camera Gain on GS2

Peter Braubach

Dear all,

Dear Nico,

I have trouble setting the gain on a Point Grey Grasshopper 2 14S5M (GS2-14S5M).

When I use the device property browser or the config group to set the gain, the value is not transferred to the camera.

This is happening under current builds of mm 2 beta and 1.4.

Interestingly adjusting gain works when the flycap software is open simultaneously!

A grasshopper 1 (GRAS-14S5M) works perfectly under the same conditions.

Flycap does not need to be open here.

Is there anything I can do to fix this (or to help?)

Kind regards

peter