Property value in Group editor

Knecht, David
Does anyone know where the Current Property Value in the Group Editor comes from?  The system keeps defaulting to that value even when I put in a different value in a configuration group.  Thanks- Dave

Dr. David Knecht
Professor, Department of Molecular and Cell Biology
University of Connecticut
91 N. Eagleville Rd.
U-3125
Storrs, CT 06269-3125
860-486-2200

Re: Property value in Group editor

nanthony
Hi David,

I'm not sure but it could be an issue with the device adapter. Are you able to successfully set the value of that property in the device property browser without having it reset?

--Nick