Python 3 support on Windows

Spencer Peters
Hi MicroManager team!

I'm an undergraduate working on a microscope automation project in a physics lab at the University of Washington. I'd like to use scikit-image, a Python library, for the image analysis part of my program, so I was excited to see that MicroManager had Python bindings. But then I was disappointed to find that Python 3 bindings didn't ship with the Windows MicroManager binaries--only Python 2.7 bindings. I'm curious--how difficult is it to build the Python 3 bindings to the Micromanager API on Windows? And are there any guidelines for doing so?

Thanks so much,

Spencer Peters

Re: Python 3 support on Windows

Nico Stuurman-2