Qimaging camera

Knecht, David
I have a demo QICam that I am trying to test with Micro-Manager.  I have set up a hardware configuration that seems to test fine, but I get a message that the Gain group cannot be used as a Channel (I have a gain, exposure, binning, bits set up as groups) and I get a totally black image  when I go live with a bright sample . The exposure slider acts very strangely, reading out in 4 digits of milliseconds with three decimal places.  As you move the slider, I get error messages of not allowed values.  The driver from QImaging only lists OSX 10.4 and 10.5 and I am running 10.6.  Has anyone been successful running this driver under 10.6?   Thanks- Dave