Question about installing micromanager on ubuntu

Question about installing micromanager on ubuntu

Lin Peng
Hi there!

I am trying to install micromanager on Ubuntu following the instructions but it seems like that the server with the repositories are down at the moment. I couldn't established svn connections... I am not sure if something im doing is wrong and if you can kindly verify if the repositories is still available..
https://valelab4.ucsf.edu/svn/micromanager2/trunk/ micro-manager1.4
https://valelab4.ucsf.edu/svn/3rdpartypublic/

Thank you so much for your help and time!!
Best regards

--

Lindsey Peng

Sustainability City Lead|Engineer Without Borders University of Toronto

Rm 440 160 College st Toronto|

[hidden email][hidden email]|Ph: 780 907 9603|

Re: Question about installing micromanager on ubuntu

Lin Peng
hi philipp
thank you! its up running now . i just installed in on jetson board tk1
cheers!

On Sat, Apr 21, 2018 at 7:15 PM, Philip Ershler <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Fundraising & Sustainability City Lead|Engineer Without Borders University of Toronto