Question from a newcomer- setting up MATLAB micro manager interface

Question from a newcomer- setting up MATLAB micro manager interface

jony5
Dear Mailing list,

I am new to micro manager and  want to do some unusual microscopy, and
so need matlab. BUT! I am very bad in computer programing or anything to
do with computers. I do know matlab . I am working with an Ixon CCD, and
want to import the image i get to matlab, and then do calculations on
the matrix, and show it somewhere in real time.

Could you give me a few pointers regarding how to set up the interface
between matlab and micro manager. or more specifically, how to take a
matrix to matlab work on it and show it somewhere. the page they have in
programing documentation in the micro manager site was not enough for me.

I must emphasis that i am very bad with computers, but Optimistic .

Many Thanks for nay help, it is widely appreciated,

Jon Donner

--
ICFO - The Institute of Photonic Sciences
Mediterranean Technology Park

Re: Question from a newcomer- setting up MATLAB micro manager interface

Kurt Thorn
Here is some information about matlab / micro-manager interfacing:

http://valelab.ucsf.edu/~nico/MMwiki/index.php/Matlab_Configuration