Questions about micro-manger plug-ins

Fei Zhao

Hello micromanager team,

I was wondering where I can download plug ins like flat-field correction.  Thank you !

Best,

Fei Zhao

Re: Questions about micro-manger plug-ins

JonD
Administrator
Hello Fei,

Fei Zhao wrote
> I was wondering where I can download plug ins like flat-field correction.
> Thank you !

You can find source code multiple places like GitHub or the SVN timeline
e.g.
https://valelab4.ucsf.edu/trac/micromanager/browser/plugins/MultiChannelShading/src/org/micromanager/multichannelshading.
For reasons I don't understand the flat field correction plugin is called
"multichannelshading" in the source code.

JAR files for plugins live in the mmplugins folder within the install
directory.  Some people use plugins that aren't distributed with
Micro-Manager, and this is where you have to drop the JAR.

Jon

Jon Daniels
Applied Scientific Instrumentation
29391 West Enid Rd, Eugene, OR 97402