Quick question about the Conix adapter

Spencer Peters
Quick question about the Conix adapter https://micro-manager.org/wiki/Conix.

Does it support only the filter changer, or the full line of Conix XY/XYZ motorized stages as well? I found the description a bit confusing in this regard.

Thanks!

Spencer Peters

Re: Quick question about the Conix adapter

Nico Stuurman-2
On 7/11/2017 5:56 PM, Spencer Peters wrote:
> Quick question about the Conix adapter
> https://micro-manager.org/wiki/Conix.
>
> Does it support only the filter changer, or the full line of Conix
> XY/XYZ motorized stages as well? I found the description a bit
> confusing in this regard.

Looking at the source code, it appears that it supports the QuadFluor,
HexFluor, XYStage, and ZStage.

Re: Quick question about the Conix adapter

Spencer Peters
Right! I realized I could look at the source code instead of inspecting the native libraries soon after I fired off the question. Thanks!
Spencer