RAMPS device adapter - variable movement

RAMPS device adapter - variable movement

Nikita Vladimirov

Hi, Volko!

Glad to hear that problems are solved! Yes, I hope the latest RAMPS code from my github page gets into MM2, since more people are getting interested in RAMPS controller and bump into the same problems. Unfortunately, in the current master branch of MM2 the code is still old and contains all the bugs I fixed.

Nico Stuurman, can I submit a new pull request via github? The last one seems to be lost somehow.

Thanks,

Nikita

Re: RAMPS device adapter - variable movement

Stuurman, Nico
On 8/29/19 7:17 AM, Nikita Vladimirov wrote:
> Glad to hear that problems are solved! Yes, I hope the latest RAMPS
> code from my github page gets into MM2, since more people are getting
> interested in RAMPS controller and bump into the same problems.
> Unfortunately, in the current master branch of MM2 the code is still
> old and contains all the bugs I fixed.
>
> *Nico Stuurman*, can I submit a new pull request via github? The last
> one seems to be lost somehow.

Sure.  However, I am also happy to create an account for your so that
you can commit your changes directly to the subversion repository.  The
svn repository is the "master" repository for all the C++ code in
Micro-Manager (device adapter and Core), and gets copied to mm2-gamma.
So, it is less work for me if you commit directly to the svn repository
(otherwise, I will need to download a patch file from github, apply the
patch, and commit to svn).

If you would like an svn account (or already have one but want to write
to the RAMPS adapter), please send me an email off-list.