Re: CS2100M

ruidong
Hi Frida,

I am also trying to get Micro-Manger to work with Thorlabs CS2100M.  Could you let me know if you had any luck with it?

Thank you in advance for your time and help.

Ruidong

<quote author='Micro-Manager mailing list'>
Hello!

I'm trying to get Micro-Manager to detect a Thorlabs Scientific Camera
CS2100M. I've followed the instructions on the Micro-Manager website and
copied the dlls into the installation folder, but in the Hardware
Configuration Wizard I keep getting a message that no TSI cameras could be
detected. This is Windows 10, Micro-Manager 1.4. Any idea what I'm doing
wrong? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Frida

</quote>
Quoted from: