Re: Controlling Illumina HiSeq with micro-manager

Re: Controlling Illumina HiSeq with micro-manager

Kaspar Emanuel
Hey all,

I am also part of this campaign and will undertake the bulk of the
software development should it be successful. We are tantalizingly close
now with just 3 days to go!

https://wemakeit.com/projects/reseq-reuse-dna-sequencers?locale=en

Any small contributions people will make will nudge us over the finish
line. All contributions are match-funded by a Swiss foundation so your
money is effectively doubled.

Cheers,

Kaspar

Re: Controlling Illumina HiSeq with micro-manager

Stuurman, Nico
Awesome!  Please do help these folks!

and, I'll be happy to provide support and include your results in
Micro-Manager builds.  B.t.w., for Java plugins, please use
Micro-Manager 2.0-gamma, as that is where developments are happening
(1.4 is just in maintenance mode).

> I am also part of this campaign and will undertake the bulk of the
> software development should it be successful. We are tantalizingly
> close now with just 3 days to go!
>
> https://wemakeit.com/projects/reseq-reuse-dna-sequencers?locale=en
>
> Any small contributions people will make will nudge us over the finish
> line. All contributions are match-funded by a Swiss foundation so your
> money is effectively doubled.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Kaspar

Re: Controlling Illumina HiSeq with micro-manager

Karl Bellve-3

On Tue, Apr 30, 2019 at 1:23 PM Stuurman, Nico <[hidden email]> wrote:
Awesome!  Please do help these folks!

and, I'll be happy to provide support and include your results in
Micro-Manager builds.  B.t.w., for Java plugins, please use
Micro-Manager 2.0-gamma, as that is where developments are happening
(1.4 is just in maintenance mode).

That is a very cool project. I am checking to see if we have one of the models listed to see if I could lend a hand.

--
Kia ora,

Karl Bellvé

Kia ora, a common Kiwi salutation, means to wish somebody life and health in the Maori language