Re: Listdlls file of jenoptik problem with Micromanager and one C3

Re: Listdlls file of jenoptik problem with Micromanager and one C3

"F.Xavier Gómez"
Dear Karl,

Thanks again for your kind attention and help with MicroManager.
Finally I can get some pictures with our C3 cooled camera working with
your "nightly build" software.

About your question 1, yes I can work/operate with Jenoptik software
without probems.

About configuration file and "DemoCamera" It is only for test . I
tried to "add" the Jenoptik camera to one configuration file that it
have "DemoCamera" already.

About the third question, here you give to me the "key" but it was not
a problem of "CamUSB_API.dll", the problem was "MexJCan.dll" you
include new version "3.4.0.24 and Jenoptik have in their latest
software ProgRes Cap Pro 2.7.7 the old version "3.4.0.2". I just
replace this file for the "old" and the C3 camera works!

I suppose that MicroManager "does not like" Colour RGB pictures
because when I try to take RGB pictures the software give to me:

"... Error: MMScript error: Unsupported pixel detph: 4 ..."

I guess that working only in Grayscale ( 8 or 16 bits) it will work
without problems.

Best Regards,

F.Xavier Gómez
A.COLOMA Microscopis i Aparells Optics
c\Lluis Sagnier 26 28 bxs drt porta carrer
08032 Barcelona, ESPANYA
telf: +34(9)34355555
fax:+34(9)34565050
[hidden email]