Re: Owis motorized filter wheel with Micromanager 1.4

Re: Owis motorized filter wheel with Micromanager 1.4

SaralaT

Hello everyone,

I have written to owis, but sadly they are not aware of device adapters for micromanager.. I was wondering if anyone would know if there is anyway that i can use this filter wheel with micromanager. Would be great if anyone has any suggestions :)

Thanks so much in advance!

Best wishes
Sarala

Sent from my Xperia™ by Sony smartphone

---- Sarala Neomi Tantirimudalige wrote ----

Hello everyone,

I am interested in using owis motorized filter wheel with Micromanager 1.4 and was wondering if there is a supporting device adapter currently available.
Model:ST4018M1804-KOWI1
SN.11080107

Thanks a lot in advance!

Best Regards,