Re: Problem with popNextImage and custom camera

Re: Problem with popNextImage and custom camera

Kyle Douglass
Hi Daniel,

Did you ever solve your problem with the Basler USB camera device adapter for Micro-Manager?

I noticed that there is a new pull request for Basler Ace cameras in the Micro-Manager repository that might help you:
https://github.com/micro-manager/micro-manager/pull/620

I'm interested in this because I am looking for a cheap monochrome camera that is compatible with the Raspberry Pi and have narrowed down the list of manufacturers to either Basler or IDS.

Cheers,

Kyle

--
Kyle M. Douglass, PhD