Re: RAMPS Problem

Nikita Vladimirov

Hi, guys,

As mentioned, the RAMPS adapter works for me, also using Sprinter firmware, version 2011. Probably not the best version, but hey - it works.

Nikita Vladimirov

Re: RAMPS Problem

Simon Thibodeau
While the official documentation doesn't seem to specify firmware, the
release page does mention Marlin for the RAMPS adapter:

https://micro-manager.org/wiki/Download_Micro-Manager_Latest_Release

Perhaps it's just a matter of version or configuration. Communication was
not possible with Marlin for me, but I've had good results with the latest
version of Sprinter on GitHub, apart from the few bugs which you might have
already fixed.

Is there any plan on merging your bug fixes in the next nightly build ?