Re: Using Micromanager on Olympux IX51

Shalin Mehta
Dear Thirumaran,

We can get some input from Arthur and Nico, so I am forwarding this
email to micro-manager list.

I think Olympus driver that comes with micro-manager may control the
shutter, transmitted light and Z-axis but unfortunately not DSU. The
adapter for the spinning disk, to my knowledge, has not yet been
written. Do let us know where you have problem, and we can try to
troubleshoot.

You are also welcome to call me on 90694182.

best
Shalin

mobile: +65-90694182
blog: shalin.wordpress.com

Bioimaging Lab, Block-E3A, #7-10
Div of Bioengineering, NUS Singapore 117574
website: http://www.bioeng.nus.edu.sg/optbioimaging/colin/people.asp#shalinm