Quantcast

Re: VTiSIMHub VT-iSIM system

Nathan Jones
Hi Mark,

Thank you for your quick reply.  I have included a few pictures of the problem I have been having.  First, the driver for the hub is installed correctly.  I can control the laser system using Visitools.  I copied the sdk file over  into micromanager and I can see the hub on the device connections wizard.  However, whenever I try to add the device I get the error seen in the picture.  I have included basic information about my computer.  I am currently running Windows 7 64-bit OS.  Let me know if you need any more information.

Thanks,
Nathan Jones

On Wed, Feb 8, 2017 at 11:27 AM, Mark Tsuchida <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Nathan,

On Tue, Feb 7, 2017 at 1:51 PM, Nathan Jones <[hidden email]> wrote:
The device "VTiSIMHub | VT -iSIM system.  Was recently added to the micromanager nightly builds.  This device is a hub for a laser scanning system from the Visitech company.  I have the drivers for the hub installed on my computer but micromanager does not recognize the device.  I couldn't find any information about the author of the micromanager driver because the page doesn't exist on devices.  Does anyone have any idea of who the author is and how I can get in touch with them?

Sorry for the omission. I've added a page.

Make sure to copy the VisiSDK.dll file into the Micro-Manager installation folder.

Best,
Mark

Nathan Jones
Graduate Research Associate